Melissa is Reading Kingdom’s community manager and mom to two daughters, 4 dogs, 2 cats, and 2 tortoises. She is also an advocate for children with special needs as her youngest daughter suffers from Cerebral Palsy. Another major passion for Melissa is animal welfare and she volunteers as a foster parent for stray and abandoned animals.
- Top 100 Sight Words and How to Teach Them posted on April 20, 2011
- How to Teach Kids Punctuation posted on May 24, 2011
- Sight Words: What We Fail to See posted on October 25, 2010
- Learning activities for kids: How to make a keystone puzzle posted on February 28, 2012
- Educational activities for kids: How to Make Your Own Reed Boat posted on January 10, 2012
""There are so many great things about the Reading Kingdom. It's really easy to use, it builds on success,
and your child really enjoys doing it.""
""The Reading Kingdom has been a blessing for us in enabling our daughter learn to read. It is an extraordinarily organized and clear system and it is strengthening Alex's language skills and helping her to make better sense of the school world and the larger world around her." "
""Within eight weeks of beginning The Reading Kingdom, Ben's progress was enormous. Each day that we continue the programs, he improves. It has also boosted his self-esteem. I can't thank Dr. Blank enough for helping my son excel.""