Melissa is Reading Kingdom’s community manager and mom to two daughters, 4 dogs, 2 cats, and 2 tortoises. She is also an advocate for children with special needs as her youngest daughter suffers from Cerebral Palsy. Another major passion for Melissa is animal welfare and she volunteers as a foster parent for stray and abandoned animals.
- Top 100 Sight Words and How to Teach Them posted on April 20, 2011
- How to Teach Kids Punctuation posted on May 24, 2011
- Sight Words: What We Fail to See posted on October 25, 2010
- Learning activities for kids: How to make a keystone puzzle posted on February 28, 2012
- Educational activities for kids: How to Make Your Own Reed Boat posted on January 10, 2012
""Within eight weeks of beginning The Reading Kingdom, Ben's progress was enormous. Each day that we continue the programs, he improves. It has also boosted his self-esteem. I can't thank Dr. Blank enough for helping my son excel.""
""WOW! I have had the pleasure of reviewing a fabulous educational program called the Reading Kingdom. My kids, ages 4 and 6, often beg to do more! They really love it and consider it more of a fun game than an actual lesson. I am BEYOND thrilled with the program!""
""This is a fantastic tool that has helped my daughter get back on track. Chesney has been using this program for only a few weeks and has already shown drastic improvements. In fact, she was being pulled from her class daily for "reading enrichment," where a reading specialist was helping her one-on-one. Since she's been using the Reading Kingdom, they said she no longer needs the extra help!" "