Melissa is Reading Kingdom’s community manager and mom to two daughters, 4 dogs, 2 cats, and 2 tortoises. She is also an advocate for children with special needs as her youngest daughter suffers from Cerebral Palsy. Another major passion for Melissa is animal welfare and she volunteers as a foster parent for stray and abandoned animals.
- Top 100 Sight Words and How to Teach Them posted on April 20, 2011
- How to Teach Kids Punctuation posted on May 24, 2011
- Sight Words: What We Fail to See posted on October 25, 2010
- Learning activities for kids: How to make a keystone puzzle posted on February 28, 2012
- Recommended Reading for Kids: Ramona Quimby, Age 8 posted on December 1, 2011
""The program addresses the deficiencies seen in phonics and the whole language approach to reading...I highly recommend this for those of you who have early readers like I do. The financial investment will garner huge returns for you.""
""Dr. Blank's system provides a very systematic and comprehensive approach to the teaching of reading, and it's a very easy program for the children to follow.""
""Dr. Marion Blank has created a monumental work that makes available to educators, therapists and families her simple, straightforward and time-tested approach." "