When you sign up for the Reading Kingdom, you receive a free one month trial unless you choose an immediate billing option.
Pricing is as follows:
- - 1st student is $19.99/month, or $199.99 per year (20% off) with a one month trial. If you pay at the time of signup (skip the trial) it is only $14.99/month or $149.99/year.
- - Each additional student is $9.99/month, or $99.99 per year (20% off) with a one month trial. If you pay at the time of signup for an additional student (skip the trial), it is only $7.49/month or $74.99/year.
- - Story Smarts is $49.99 for an annual subscription
- - Spelling Ninja is $19.99 for an annual subscription
- - Counting Kingdom is $49.99 for an annual subscription
- - Super Sight Words is $49.99 for an annual subscription
You may cancel any of your individual monthly subscriptions at any time. If you are using the one month trial and you cancel before the end of the first month you will not be charged.
Monthly subscriptions renew each month.
Annual subscription payments are one-time and do not renew.
Contact us for information on volume licensing discounts.
Our Scholarship Program
We're passionate about promoting literacy and believe that every child has the right to learn to read. We don't want to turn anyone away. So, if you can't afford to pay full price for the program, you can apply for our scholarship subscription which enables your child to participate in the program at a reduced cost.
Bear in mind that we're a privately run company and make our money by your subscriptions, so if you can afford to pay, please do so, because your support enables us to continue to develop products and promote literacy.
Before applying for a Reading Kingdom scholarship, please
sign up for a one month trial. Then you must use the program with the child you are working with a minimum of 4 days per week for 3 weeks after which you can fill out the scholarship form located
here. We will let you know if your scholarship has been approved before the one month trial is over.
Scholarships are awarded at our discretion.